Our pre-qualified insulated shippers for ambient, frozen, and refrigerated ranges have been used to safely ship tens of thousands of biological specimens and other temperature-sensitive materials. We can also customize your packaging to your specific needs and brand.
We can manage all aspects of the reverse logistics process, from barcoding to warehousing to pick-up and delivery through product cleaning and refurbishment. Our rigorous ISO 9001:2008 quality management standards ensure that the packaging meets the right performance level.
Ideal for organs, tissues, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, specimen shipments, sample collections, and sensitive or high-value electronics and chemicals.
Sample Return/Re-Use Model
Our shipping solutions mitigate risk from packaging damage and temperature excursions for our customers, ensuring product integrity throughout the supply chain. Our vast product offering includes refrigerated, frozen, controlled room temperature, and ambient solutions. In addition, our in-house and third-party testing services provide pre-qualified and custom shipping solutions to meet all regulatory requirements.
- Packaging leasing and ownership options
- Turnkey management of your custom program
- Component refurbishment, cleaning and assembly
- Rigorous quality assurance protocols ensure appropriate performance
- Warehousing and shipping based on your demand
- Reduce your packaging total cost of ownership
- Rapid return on investment
- Lower cost-per-trip than single-use packaging
- Leverage our network of warehouses across the U.S. for just-in-time delivery
- Reduced waste management costs
- Many states offer tax incentives for implementing reusable packaging
- Meet your sustainability objectives
- Return focus from logistics to your core business
Contact a packaging consultant today to learn more.