We are committed to minimizing your risk and ensuring the safe transportation of your products. Our package testing expertise makes that promise a reality.
What we do
- Our in-house engineering services team will design and test packaging to meet your specific requirements, if stock is not an option.
- We have the ability to do preliminary testing to validate performance levels before finalizing any custom solution.
- We maintain all testing records (and can provide them to you electronically), reducing your administrative and regulatory burdens.
Thermal control testing services include:
- Creating custom thermal profiles for your product using our new, inhouse, state-of-the-art thermal chamber.
- Creating custom temperature controlled packaging - ambient, refrigerated, or frozen - that meets your exact parameters.
- Testing packaging to the ISTA 7D and 7E summer and winter standards.
UN testing services include:
- UN requirements*
U.S. DOT requirements, 49 CFR §178 Subpart M*
- Drop Testing
- Leakproofness Testing
- Hydrostatic Pressure Testing
- Stacking Testing
- Vibration Standards
- Biological substances requirements
- Limited quantity requirements
- Excepted quantity requirements
- Pressure testing for primary containers
- Requirements imposed by other regulatory bodies, including the International Air Transport Association (IATA), International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), and International Maritime Organization (IMO)
*See our Resource Center to learn more about UN and DOT testing.