About Berlin Dangerous Goods
Success and operational excellence do not come easily. Our proven approach at Dangerous Goods finds creative ways to minimize your risk and ensure the safe transportation of your product. We aim to help you succeed by focusing on three areas:
- Reducing your costs
- Improving productivity
- Increasing your sales
We have a vast array of packaging for the safe transport of hazardous and temperature-sensitive products.
We can customize a solution for you or provide a package from our stock offering.
What We Do
We supply UN-Rated and protective packaging, and support our customers to the highest level in regards to compliance, safety, and reliability.
Design, manufacture, and distribute UN rated packaging in a wide variety of styles:
- Chemical combination and single packaging
- Biological substance packaging
- Temperature controlled packaging
- Protective packaging
- Make compliance easy.
- Find creative ways to minimize customers’ risk and ensure the safe transportation of product.
- Offer deep knowledge of regulations as they pertain to the safe transport of hazardous materials.
- Educate clients about the regulatory community and requirements.
Quality and Operational Excellence
Dangerous Goods operates under the guidelines of the ISO 9001:2008 quality management standard. We have been ISO certified since 2004, and we celebrate our skilled employees meet our promised performance in all respects.