About Berlin Dangerous Goods
Success and operational excellence do not come easily. Our proven approach at Dangerous Goods finds creative ways to minimize your risk and ensure the safe transportation of your product. We aim to help you succeed by focusing on three areas:
- Reducing your costs
- Improving productivity
- Increasing your sales
Our vast array of products includes combination packaging systems and single packaging designed to ensure the safe transport of non-bulk shipments. We provide packaging for:
- Class 3 – Flammable Liquids
- Class 4 – Flammable Solids, Combustibles & Dangerous When Wet Materials
- Class 5 – Oxidizers & Peroxides
- Class 6 – Toxic and Infectious Substances; Inhalation Hazards
- Class 8 – Corrosives
- Class 9 – Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods
- Temperature controlled products
We’ve invested heavily in our packaging design, testing and engineering capabilities to create the over 1,600 stock items in our catalog as well as over 500 custom options for customers. Call us at 800.413.8867 to discuss custom package design to meet your specific needs.
What We Do
We supply UN-Rated and protective packaging, and support our customers to the highest level in regards to compliance, safety, and reliability.
Design, manufacture, and distribute UN rated packaging in a wide variety of styles:
- Chemical combination and single packaging
- Biological substance packaging
- Temperature controlled packaging
- Protective packaging
- Make compliance easy.
- Find creative ways to minimize customers’ risk and ensure the safe transportation of product.
- Offer deep knowledge of regulations as they pertain to the safe transport of hazardous materials.
- Educate clients about the regulatory community and requirements.
Quality and Operational Excellence
Dangerous Goods operates under the guidelines of the ISO 9001:2008 quality management standard. We have been ISO certified since 2004, and we celebrate our skilled employees who help us to meet our promised performance in all respects.